Mind The Gap

Yikes, last post, last year! In my defence, I have spent the year to date, 2022, wrestling my way through a major operation and trying to get back on my feet. To get fit enough to get to the computer and remember how to log back in...

I have been writing - on and off - poems called things like 'Pain'. You get the picture. I've managed a few readings both planned and impromptu, great fun. And I'm back to running my poetry group.

So many projects are waiting for my energy and to go out of the door. It felt good to get a radio play off to Radio Bristol last week after their email requesting material.

I've also joined an art club for inspiration too. It's great to feel creative again. Watch this space.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covid and Creativity

Proof Reading 'Sibling Poets' and Getting Those Pages Right